love your void

Uzumaki (Junji Ito)

we're information junkies
just saturated monkeys
nihilistic hedonistic
histrionic so moronic

self absorbed and self important
allow me to indulge into your ears
just dump my load of cynicism and fear
I lost control, I'm scattered in pieces
my farse is cracking the lies are bearing
going in circles
forget the light
the sound and the fury that lie in my heart

how could have I become
this shell of a machine
devoid of any meaning
phantasmatic parasyte
animalistic enterprise
just a host or a cocoon
of something ugly
doomed and fool

poisoning my body and my soul
slowly burning in the pyre
energy
light
matter
truth
junk food for the brain
counterintelligence
toxic knowledge
dealing in metaphysical coal
blood diamonds of the dead
open sores dripping cold
sacred trash in the waste of old
skeletal magnetic
forgetfulness repented
not apologetic
history repeated
and I can see it all
false and flawed
what good is it
inside the dirty nest
that is my skull
ravens perching on my soul

does it look dead?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário